Friday, March 9, 2012

Shmee's Geneva Highlights

What were my favourite cars at the Geneva Motor Show 2012?

It's a question a lot of you are asking so here goes. Firstly I was quite surprised that Mansory's stand contained a rather smart Aventador whereas I expected something hideous:


The other car that wasn't too bad was their MP4-12C:


Most probably the single car that stood out the most to me personally was the Veyron Vitesse. There are so many Bugatti's that are seen out and about and at car events that it takes one to look seriously special to actually 'stand out' and this blue version of the Vitesse really does that:


Obviously the new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta has to make a mention; it was stealing the limelight at the show with huge crowds non-stop:


A car that took my fancy much more in real life than it had previously done in pictures, the Aston Martin V12 Zagato:


But finally, I think the most stunning representation at this year's show has to go to the one-and-only Lamborghini Aventador J, the one-off speedster concept based on the Aventador that has already been sold for a mere €2.1 million!


Thanks for reading,

by Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment