Friday, May 18, 2012

Spotted For Sale: Ferrari 250 GTE



As soon as I saw this car. I gasped. Instantly the thoughts and worries of the day went away. All I wanted to do was stare at my computer screen. I'm still taking cheeky glances at the picture above even as I type this.



Admittedly I'm not a seasoned classic car 'connoisseur' but this car is simply astonishing. Beautiful in every conceivable way. It 'only' has 241 PS (238hp to most people) but who cares?



When a car oozes so much charisma, luscious  60's style and class, do the statistics matter?

Less zero to sixty, more zero to hero.

Now please enjoy the experience of seeing this car. 





Price of the car can only be known on request, which is another eloquent way of saying...its not going to be very cheap.

Original advert can be found here




No comments:

Post a Comment