Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The World of Shmee - March 2012

There's most certainly a lot to keep you updated with at the moment!

Dodgeball Rally & Geneva Motorshow

March started with a BANG! Dodgeball Rally and the Geneva Motorshow were absolutely exhausting but hopefully the coverage was all enjoyed. Head here for Dodgeball and here for Geneva.

Shmee Specials

Launched as of Sunday March 18th are the new, weekly, Shmee Special videos. Every week I will endeavour to bring you a video on a much more professional level than usual, covering an event, car or other topic of interest. I kicked off with some highlights of last year's Saywell Day:



Goodwood Press Day


I'm sure by now you've seen some video coverage from last week's day at Goodwood, if not hit up the video playlist here. Some awesome cars were present including the Lamborghini Aventador, BMW F10 M5, Lotus Evora GTE and Exige S, and the Morgan Plus 8 - who was more than happy to burn up some rubber.

A Little Teaser coming on Saturday

On Saturday, I have a video lined-up that will be a little teaser for something rather special that's due to be happening this summer. I'm seriously excited, as I'm sure you will be too, when you know what I'm talking about! Sorry for the cryptic clues...

Private Supercar Meet


In the near future I'm also attending a private meet with 150 supercars arranged by theSUPERCARDRIVER; it's going to be EPIC! However I'm afraid I can't reveal other details of the event beyond suggesting that you tune in next week to YouTube for plenty of seriously awesome videos!

April Holiday

In the first week of April, I'm heading off on holiday skiing for a week so I'm afraid the updates will be light although I'll be doing my best and the usual daily videos will be scheduled!

Cars & Coffee Paris

My friend in Paris, Alexsmolik, has been attending the new Cars & Coffee events that are hosted by EAP. The events look absolutely fantastic and I'm contemplating heading to the April meetup.


Top Marques Monaco 2012

April brings the annual Top Marques Monaco event, almost a mini-carspotter-meet, many descend upon the small town on the Riviera for some sunshine and plenty of supercars! More about this year's TMM in the next update, let me know if you're going to be there!


That's it for this time, next update when I've got more to tell you! Thanks for your support, Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment